Born: 7 September 1958 (Troitsk, Chelyiabinsk Province, Soviet Union)
Born in Chelyabinsk region, Vera Storozheva graduated of the Moscow State Institute of Culture (1983), of the Higher Courses for Film Writers & Directors (1993, workshop of A.Mitta). She performed in the following productions: “The Asthenia Syndrome” (1989) and “The Sensitive Policeman” (1991) (directed by Kira Muratova) and “The Goddess” (2005).
She is the author of the scripts for “Three Stories” and “The Girl and Death” (dir.Kira Muratova). She made over 25 documentaries. In 2002 she debuted in fiction cinema with the love story "Sky. Plane. Girl".
- Traveling with Pets / Puteshestvie s domashnimi zhivotnymi, 2007
- Love Me, 2005; (TV)
- Greek Holiday / Grecheskiye kanikuly, 2005
- The French Man / Frantsuz; 2004; (TV)
- Sky. Plane. Girl / Nebo. Samolyot. Devushka, 2002
- Live Pushkin, 1999; (TV, doc/fiction)
- Lev Tolstoy’s Tragedy, 1996; (doc)
- Divorce, 1993; (diploma)